Thursday, May 22, 2014

These Readers Are Truly Sick (and me likee)

Wanted to take a quick moment to give a shout out to all the wonderful sick fucks (that's a term of endearment, I promise) over on Goodreads who've been having a field day with the Psycho Proctologists. I used to try to send each of them a little bit of a thank-you message, but that's gotten a little unwieldy--and that's a very, very good problem for a writer to have. Plus, if you had somebody named W.W. Pecker message you out of the blue, you'd probably have a tendency to believe he's a stalker. And if you've read any of the Psycho Proctologists series, you'd probably look askance on his sanity.

 So, let me take this opportunity to give a group thumbs up to the Goodreads folks. If you wanna laugh, you should go check out their reviews. They're far funnier than anything I could write. Cheers to Teresa, Herr Lemmy, Kat Stark (thankfully not the one from the Red Wedding), Erica Ravenclaw, Athena Shardbearer, Michael, Tandie, Kallandra, Cara, Sarah, Louie, Jeffery, Margaret, Carol, Valerie, Donna, Alaina, Angelica, Amy, Crystal, and ApuciKislanya. And also to Lee over at Acid Pop Cult Podcast.  And I'm sure I'm leaving out others. But I want to let you know that I appreciate anyone who's left a review on Goodreads or Amazon or anywhere. When I started writing the Psycho Proctologists, I thought I'd maybe sell two or three copies. But so far, it's exceeded my expectations, and now that I'm drunk on the headiness of actually having readers, I am grateful to have found others out there fucked in the head enough to let the Proctologists tickle their . . . ahm . . . well, you know.

 Stay sick, my friends.

 W. W.

No comments:

Post a Comment